Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Hayabusa
puroresu.com puroresu.com

Web   puroresu.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hayabusa

Hayabusa

Will he ever wrestle again?
    Is he physically able to?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Leroi
    Will he ever wrestle again?
    Is he physically able to?
    I hear that he is determined to try. He isn't able to yet. I hope that when he is able to, he decides not too. Its just too risky

Quote Originally Posted by Daishikaze
    I hear that he is determined to try. He isn't able to yet. I hope that when he is able to, he decides not too. Its just too risky
    Yeah, I read about his injury, it probably is for the best that he doesn't return.
    Just sad that he was taken out so quickly.
    I have a clip of him doing a botched ssp.
    And he came out of that one fine.
    Hopefully he'll be able to walk and function normally again and somehow be involved in wrestling.

He still is involved with wrestling, with his WMF promotion. One part of me wishes he could come back, but the other part wishes for him to not come back in the ring. He could still contribute in other ways.
    I have lot all my respect for my namesake...there I would like to be known as WilliamsFan from now on...I feel disgraced with the name of Edge on me...

My Media List

http://www.freewebtown.com/edgehead1...titled38fq.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by edgehead1984
    He still is involved with wrestling, with his WMF promotion. One part of me wishes he could come back, but the other part wishes for him to not come back in the ring. He could still contribute in other ways.
    Perhaps he could be a trainer or manager.

I'd love to see him come back, I miss how he mixes the garbage style with the actual wrestling. But I really hope he doesn't though, I don't want him ending up worse than he already is

WMF is shut down I heard.
    http://legendsofthering.150m.com

wmf is dead but i heard hes trying to start project hayabusa with onryo i think?

I hope he doe'ent come it's just risky.I have clips of Botched SSP and Lionsult and if he makes a great recovery a comes back into wrestling what if he is in a match a does another botched move he might get seriously injured again.But how does Hayabusa(Eiji) make a living now? Becuase since he cant wrestle and WMF is now shut down how does he make money is he working for WEW?
    SABU IS THE KING OF WRESTLING!!!!! AND I LIKE MOONPIES!!!!!!

WEW is folded, and if he comes back he would wrestle a toned down style, I believe, and his quebrada injury is from loose ropes.
    I have lot all my respect for my namesake...there I would like to be known as WilliamsFan from now on...I feel disgraced with the name of Edge on me...

My Media List

http://www.freewebtown.com/edgehead1...titled38fq.jpg

I heard he is paralyzed in a wheelchair so surely he cant make a return to the ring even if he wanted to

realistically he probably can't. But if he does it wouldnt be for a long time anyway. If he does try though hes basically signing a suicide note because he would be taking a huge risk. Id like to see him wrestle but i would rather see him safe and healed someday

For Those who haven't heard

Hayabusa is learning to walk again, he is out of the wheelchair and using canes.

WMF folded, but will start back up next month with Gannosuke. Hayabusa has distanced himself from WMF.

He (Hayabusa) is talking about possibly making a comeback when he has his "legs" again

The Apache Army (all of WEW/FAP and some of the WMF wrestlers) are wrestling for Zero One, World Japan, Big Japan and other independents. Onryo and Ricky Fuji started their own promotions lately.

And Project Hayabusa was a musical project with Hayabusa singing, I heard some of it and Eiji has a nice voice.
    "I'm not going to call an ambulance, because if I do you will have learned nothing"-Family Guy

I would love to see Eiji come back just like everyone else.But I hope he will work as a trainer/manager/promoter.Even if he adopted a mat wrestler style I don't think he could come back as Hayabusa.Maybe as H

Yeah, I heard hes relearning how to walk in his hospital room. Hey, does someone have any clip of his last match? I want to see the Grim Reaper. Has anyone seen it? if yes, how does it look like?